Evening Dean and Terry,

Is that 25 mA for one jar, or for the 10 parallel jars (if 10 jars,
then the current is 2.5 mA per jar).

  I know Terry has an unusual setup, but I suppose that is 2.5 ma.

  Terry,  something you may have told us in the past, if so, I have forgotten.

I would be interested in your electrode length, size, and the spacing of the electrodes.

I still think there is a big difference in the wattage factor if the spacing was 2.0 inches or 4.0 inches.

A while back, no one wanted to talk about watts. No matter if we talk about it or not, a wattage factor is still there and would be the only unit for measurement of the work done.

Wayne



--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: [email protected] -or- [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>