James,  I have had pain for 16 months now due to a 40 yr old man bringing hjis 
teen chicken pox kid to Xmas dinner in 2000.  Maybe he'll get it when older. 
His aprents and I all got Shingles Bels Paulsey, and chicken pox 3 months after 
shingles.
 I am taking  C S also and think maybe it has helped some as sometimes pain 
isn't  quite so bad.
 I have also been on KT and Kefri. But am on a satuation period  as per Bob and 
Terry for several weeks.  We'll see what happens.   I drink abt 4 to 6 oz in am 
on empty stomach. Then 1 oz every waking hour then abt 4 to 6 oz  at bedtime.
 On 2nd day now.  Boy is is hard to go without my KT and Kefir.
 Hope you keep up with it  as  the longer you have it they say  it takes more 
time to subdue it or lesson it.
  I'm keeping up.  Are you making yours?   My William is making mine for me and 
my friends also. , every time he sits to rest and watch T V he's making so we 
keep a supply on hand.
Maxinre  in Wa.
[email protected]

-----Original Message-----
    From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
    To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
    Date: Thursday, April 18, 2002 5:26 PM
    Subject: Re: CS>shingles
    
    
    James
    
    To date no luck with CS. Afraid I'm now post-herpetic neualgic.
    
    Waddle
    
    
    In a message dated 03/08/2002 8:46:54 AM Pacific Standard Time, 
[email protected] writes:
    
    
    
    Since an enormous number of anecdotal reports exist demonstrating sure
        control and perhaps elimination of Herpes Simplex there is a high
        probability that the CS will help your Shingles.  Good luck.  My Mother 
had
        that in her back and scalp, and it is miserable.
        
        I used to have two or three nasty lip-lesions per year; since CS, none.
        
        James-Osbourne: Holmes