Hi Gary,

http://www.hcrc.org/contrib/ramey/magnet.html

Here's a good overview article with references.

In the event you'd like to research it yourself further, here's a link with
some very solid resources:

http://www.angelfire.com/ct/halevi/magnets.html

However, I'd like to caution that very few researchers seem to have a handle
on what Becker was saying in his two ground-breaking works.

You know, back home growing up, I used to go to a chiropractor in my home
town that used a static electricity generator device.  Ever seen one of
those?  He would use his left hand on a machine with a circular disk
attached via an extending "arm" ( the left hand acting as the ground or
negative pole, same reason we shake right hands and not left ), he would
rotate the disk and thus generate a static field, then he would use his
first and forefinger on the right hand to feel the electrical field of the
body.  Pretty interesting stuff.  The principles, I'd bet, are the same.  It
seems to me he could diagnose virtually anything, even colds, flues, and
infections.

The reason I'm much more cautious about electromagnetics than many, is that
when you deal with small amounts of energy, the standing waves that can be
created are a whole unexplored world.  It's just like hypnosis cases gone
wrong; there is alot of this wonderful universe we just don't have a clue
with!  I've seen ( what I hypothesize as ) standing waves generated by a
person literally blow lights out in a house; I've used a similiar technique
to render an individual unconscious by ( I theorize ) electromagnetic
hypnosis with the assistance of a bioelectric shield.  My own personal
inquiries in the past have been subjective.

Having ( hopefully! ) piqued your curiosity, since this is a bit off topic,
I'll let the matter rest!  The scope of the project that I hope to undertake
will be equal to the Colloidal Silver Database Website ( the layout which is
now about 2/3 done ), in that it falls within my personal objectives, the
study of extremely affordable methods and substances for personal growth and
healing.

Jason