Hi everyone~
    I finally decided to buy what I needed to make my own CS because of CODEX
and my concerns that I won't always be able to buy it.  An Internet friend
tried making one from the directions given on the CS list to make your own
for $20.  Although she made some CS, she was not happy with it and no longer
uses her homemade generator.  I need something that I can be sure will make
high quality CS with little skill and effort.  I have been buying CS and
haven't read about making it in ages, so perhaps things have changed.  I
don't want to buy a cheap one and then wish I had bought something better.  I
remember that some you have to keep checking on, I would prefer the type tha
is more automatic.   What would you recommend that I buy?
    Thanks for any help you can provide.
Karen Giles