Hi, Chuck

I use to have blood pressure readings of 170/100. Now, I usually have readings
of 130/80 or 120/70. And I did it by just changing the type of food I ate.
    When I followed the SAD (Standard American Diet), I got the 170/100
readings.
    When I changed to a raw food diet (mostly freshly squeezed juices, with
salads and fruits), the readings went to 130/80.  And it did not take very
long. A week at the most.
    Now, anytime I go back to the bad foods (sugars, breads, processed foods,
etc.), my blood pressure goes back up.
    Then I go back to my raw foods program, and blood pressure goes down.
    I can regulate my blood pressure by choosing the type of foods I eat.

    You might give it a try.

    P.S. Love your jokes.

                            Carl