A heat-based device will distill the CS, putting out mostly pure water, and
leaving the silver behind.

James-Osbourne: Holmes

-----Original Message-----
From: sylvie hargraft [mailto:sylviehargr...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 2:34 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>nebulizer vs personal steam inhaler

As anybody tried the Vicks personal steam inhalor? Would this works to clear
your lungs when having a bad cold???
We are struggling with colds at my house. I got it from work, 2 of my
co-workers are home sick and here I am feeling great. Monday, I couldn't
talk, my throat was so bad, my head felt like lead... Two co-workers were
exactly the same. The next morning, they are at home sick and I show up
feeling like a million.

Everybody was shocked wondered how I could be quasi symptom-free. I had
taking cs, it unplugged my nose, cleared my ears and of course my head.
Nobody could beleive this after me being so sick Monday.

Now, it's kind of sitting a bit on my lungs. I don't have a nebulizer, would
cost me $200. from shoppers drugstore to have a plug-in model. I saw this
steam inhaler, it cost about $50, does anyone have an opinion on this
product??
Any input is very welcome,
Sylvie