Well Done Harold for doing the work.
What are you using as resistance probes? I think that these should
always be the same wetted area, and distance apart for consistent
results. And of course they shouldn't corrode while measuring :)

The first five Ohms readings look logical.

I don't understand why the pH should vary with distillation and my guess
is that distilled water would go to normal, 7.0 pH. This looks like a
problem. Ummm 'they' usually try to make the water slightly alkaline in
order to hold more chlorine and to prevent corrosion. Have you checked
calibration of the pH meter?

The last two readings; are those after you have made CS? Not much sense
here, to my little mind.

You could try testing some samples for change with standing time.
Distilled water is degassed water to  a certain extent and allowing it
to stand will allow absorption of CO2 at least, which will change the
readings.

BTW chlorine abbreviation is Cl

Have fun,
Tony