Hi Mike,
Here are steps to take to filter mail for Netscape 4.7 users.

Example: to automatically send all incoming email with CS> in the
subject line to a Mailbox called Silver List.

1   Create the Silver List mailbox in Local Mail.
1.1 In Netscape Messenger, Click on Local Mail in the left hand menu.
1.2 Right click and click on New Folder.
1.3 Type Silver List in the Name window. click OK

2   Instruct incoming email with CS> in the subject line to a Mailbox
called Silver List.
2.1 Click Edit in the upper menu and then click Message Filters.
2.2 Click New.
2.3 In the Filter Rule window, change the Filter name to SL, for
instance. Its your choice.
2.3 Type CS> in the blank window.
2.4 Scroll down the Move To folder to the Silver List entry. Click OK

That is it. You can make several filters to make your life easier.

To edit a filter go Edit/Message Filter/ select the filter to be edited
and click Edit. Make the changes in the Filter Rules panel and click OK.

Tony