This must be your punishment for using unclear subject lines :)

By the way, it seems to me that using a thread view in your email client
program is more convenient than the digest form. And that's for the following
reasons:
- as in digest form, you can quickly skim to find an interesting thread;
- you can easily remove a thread that is of no interest to you;
- you can save disk space by deleting unwanted messages. You can't do that with
a digest message.

Roman