Stan Jarzylo wrote:

> Hi:   Where can I buy the DMSO?   Thanks.
>
> Stan. J.

I said before to get it at the hardware store.  But I just read this morning
that we should use the DMSO from the health food store, not from the hardware
store-- that these are different in quality.  I never heard this before.  When
we started using it, we went to the health food store and they said that they
couldn't carry it, that we would find some at the hardware store.  I didn't know
that had changed.  Given a choice, I would therefore recommend some from a
health food store.

Jeannie