Regarding the following, which I believe is from the MesoSilver site,  I
have asked one list member responsible for that site for postings of the
research by Dr. Meade,  or at least references to the publications, but
have not gotten a reply yet,  I think.

It would be very helpful to be able to go to Meade's research if there
is strong evidence to support the claim that silver ions are not
effective.  If I have overlooked the references for Meade's work, I hope
someone will educate me here.

NB the claims about the uselessness of silver choloride are contradicted
by a recent list posting about silver chloride and animal wounds.   If
that referenced article is correct about the strong antiseptic
properties of silver chloride applied to wounds,  than the claims below
are at least an oversimplification.  The words "no germ-killing power"
seem meaningless if in fact silver chloride works well in wounds.

JBB

JBB