Many here, as well as some I know have had complete success using Bob
Beck's protocol of CS, ozonated water, blood electrification (or Clark's
zapper) and magnetic pulsing.

Some have apparently licked it with CS alone, but the more advanced you
are I believe the less likely CS alone will do it.

Marshall

Kevin Raggett wrote:

  Hi, My life has been utterly destroyed by Chronic Lyme
  disease. For 5 years I have been virtually homebound/bedridden
  by this evil soul destroying illness. I have tried so many
  things and 2 years of all kinds of antibiotics WHICH HAVE MADE
  ME SICKER THAN I WAS TO START WITH. I now have a chronic ear
  infection which will not clear up and the Lyme just weakens and
  destroys my energy and strength. I have very limited funds but
  have read some things about Dr Victor Marcial-Vega and these 2
  products. Have you had any people with severe Lyme disease
  benefit from them ? I am desperate -> any improvement in my
  health would be better than this nightmare that never ends. I am
  in the UK and any help would be so very much appreciated. Thank
  you so much Kevin M Raggett