  From: Jack Dayton
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 5:56 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Question about new batches of CS?

    From: "Martha N." <mnea...@earthlink.net>
    Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:47:54 -0500
    To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>

  Why is there so much different in ppm of distilled or spring water that you
buy?  I thought it was all suppose to say 0ppm??

  Martha you haven't been paying attention!
  There is no consideration between "spring water"
  and distilled --  ONLY use Distilled to make CS,
  and even then you can't be sure what you are buying.

  Spring water is usually fine for drinking, but
  never for making safe silver water.

  Jack