That anthrax "strain" was traced to Fort Detrick..not necessarily the
quantity of anthrax itself.
 It only takes one organism to breed as much as you want.
 Now, is that a strain that's not found in nature?
 Anthrax is not uncommon.

 Granted that the quality of the anthrax indicates that some one who know
what they're doing made it, but that doesn't draw an entirely straight line
to a US gov't lab.

The Ruskies seem to lose nuclear material fairly well.  I recall a case
where a Columbian drug lord bought a Russian submarine at a
bargain..complete with crew. [not nuclear, but complete with torpedoes]
They almost got it out of the dock before being stopped.
 I was bought 'as stolen'..not from those who owned it.
 I once knew a guy in the US Army that said he gets paid by the month and
by the truckload.  He had all sort of toys in his trunk including sections
of garden hose full of pure sodium.
 Stolen from the cooling system of a nuclear reactor???

 Need a white phosphorous grenade?  Sure, no prob!

Ken