One cannot rule out the possibility of someone spiking his food or drink with Silver Nitrate to both discredit him and CS. It is rather odd that the one time we hear that normal CS may have caused this it turns out to be a libertarian candidate. That would kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak.
If anyone talks to him, find out if it continued getting worse after he stopped taking the CS. If so then that would support this theory since the source might not have known he had stopped. Marshall James Allison wrote: > True, however, it does look like his pigmentation is different, at > least to me it does. I scoured the web, and found a few references, > nothing hogwild or anything, but enough to firmly grasp my curiosity. > I called him and left a message on his machine, I was pretty nice, and > hopefully he'll give me a call sometime in the near future. I sure > would like to know his exact process for making his brew, how much he > took, if he has low selenium levels in his body, etc. Also, if he > started taking it in "99", well, that was only 3 years ago, and if he > just started turning color a year ago, that means he only took his > brew for 2 years before it started happening. I'm not saying that it > couldn't happen, I'm just saying that I don't understand how > (especially if he was using a low voltage process). Did he make it in > coffee with a pinch of salt instead of distilled water? On the other > side, my wife, who is an avid conspiracy buff, thinks this would be a > perfect way, and a perfect time, to turn all the sheeple against CS, > especially with all the bio-crap that's going to be happening. I'm > sure you're familiar with the fact that nothing in politics happens > without being planned by the magnificent 12 (or 13, depending on who > you talk to), and since this is a candidate for senate, well, I'm sure > you catch my drift. Yours in health, > James Allison > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Marshall Dudley > To: [email protected] > Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 5:43 PM > Subject: Re: CS>Blue is the Color of My Candidates Skin > He doesn't look blue to me in that photo. > > Marshall > > >

