http://www.mtlp.org/jones/   someone is doctoring photos. them "theys" do this 
kind of misinformation all the time.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Nancy-Silverworks 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 10:45 AM
  Subject: CS>Argyria guy - Stan Jones - Libertarian for Governor


  Sorry; anybody who joined the list after May, '99 probably wouldn't know me. 
I have been quite inactive on the list since that time though I still 
subscribe. 

  I got two emails about this senator today, probably from people perusing my 
non-commercial silver site: http://oikourgos.com/silverworks .

  Here's a link to one of the senator's pages. http://www.mtlp.org/jones/ in 
case somebody wanted to contact him about his technique for making CS.

  When I heard about his case of argyria, my thoughts focused on the case 
discussed in June of the woman who drank 1-2 glassfuls of CS daily (5 or 6 
years-- she told me it was six years.) I had been thinking about her recently 
as I was updating my webpage.

  I found out she used saline (read it in the silver list archives back in 
June.)

  This is what I suspect with this guy. I used to make a lot of CS for Lyme 
disease using a small amt. of salt (later baking soda) with a low-voltage unit 
(AC to DC 24 volt). I also used heat to speed things up. I subsequently stopped 
when I heard more about silver chloride and noticed I had a lot more particles 
to filter out of my CS. I also wondered about a bronze appearance to my skin 
(which coincided with the summer and eventually disappeared). I now use a high 
voltage AC unit so I can make a lot in the same amount of time or less. And I 
do not consume it regularly, only as needed/warranted.

  Just my two cents. (Please, any questions specific to me, email directly to 
me as I don't have a lot of time to check posts. My website has info about my 
case of Lyme and how CS worked for me.)

  Hi Marsha, and thanks again, Mike, for doing a great job with the list, the 
homesite, etc.

  Nancy Berntsen