I agree with James Allison here:  we need facts, not speculation.   Hope
Mr. Jones will be forthcoming so that we can draw sound conclusions.   

By the way, on the interesting EMTrading.com  web site,  I find a
products called SeaSilver,  and other products from the same company.  
One product is referred to as a "non-metallic silver."   Could anyone
enlighten me about this?   I have learned a great deal about the depths
of my ignorance by reading info. posted by full-time scientists here, 
and hope to learn more. 

Is "non-metallic silver" an oxymoron? 

JBB


James Allison wrote:
> 
> Argyria IS a REAL condition, and even though there are not many known
> documented cases, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist!  It is my opinion that
> cases need to be examined for validity, and looked upon with an open mind.
> How can we have such closed minds about the subject matter when we ourselves
> are telling our friends and neighbors and family members to have an open
> mind about taking colloidal silver?  Is there a double standard?  I surely
> hope not.
> 
> Hopefully we will arrive at the truth and get the pertinent subject matter
> in a short time, I'm sure that I'm not the only one on this list trying to
> investigate this, as there are many who's livelihoods could well be hampered
> by this type of news, so I'm sure that we will get to the bottom of it.
> 
> If somebody from here does get in contact with Mr. Jones, I would ask that
> you point him to the following webpage, which has information about a
> possible course of action for ridding oneself of the color...
> 
> http://www.silversolutions.com/argyria.html
> 
> It's authored by Mark Metcalf, and even though I hate referencing my
> competition, the information he has there is pretty good in my opinion.  The
> possible cure for argyria is down on the bottom of the page, but the whole
> page makes for good reading.
> 
> Yours in health,
> James Allison
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jack Dayton" <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 12:51 PM
> Subject: Re: CS>Uh Oh
> 
> >
> >
> > > From: "Robb Allen" <[email protected]>
> > > Subject: Re: CS>Uh Oh
> > > This is a lie...................
> > > ----- Original Message -----
> > > From: Bill Missett <[email protected]>
> > > To: <[email protected]>
> > > Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 5:28 PM
> > > Subject: CS>Uh Oh
> > >
> > >
> > >>
> > >> Candidate's Skin Blue After Drink
> > ******************
> > And your proof is???
> >
> > Jack
> >
> >
> > --
> > The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
> >
> > Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org
> >
> > To post, address your message to: [email protected]
> >
> > Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
> >
> > List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>
> >
> >