Piggybacking on my last...

And creating an international organization of users, believers,
manufacturers, etc., with the designated organizational purpose of launching
an international information campaign on the positive aspects of CS, to
educate the general public as best we can.

With all the infectitious diseases which are rampant in the Third World, it
behooves us who can make this happen, to do so as quickly as possible.  I am
a retired professional journalist who would like to make this happen, as his
goal for 2005.  I am working on two books now that have priority for the
next two years.

The sooner we can bring CS in mass dosages to the tropical disease-infected
regions of the world, to prevent disease and promote good health, the more
obligated we are to act. Think of all the tropical diseases which could be
controlled!!

And I think the dark-skinned peoples of the world would not mind the highly
unlikely possibility of one of them adding a little pigment -- perhaps once
in every several million  dosages -- in exchange for universal health care
at very little cost -- not the exorbitantly priced antibiotics the
pharmaceutical cartel is peddling to them...  (OK, go ahead and attack me
for being racist.  It's still true.)

Now there's something to think and chat about ....