  From: lindael...@aol.com [mailto:lindael...@aol.com]
  Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 4:57 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: CS>It means to change the subject line

  In a message dated 10/25/02 10:57:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
rtr...@bellsouth.net writes:

    It would be good to go ahead and open up all the ones, even with the
subject lines you are not following, because most of the times the subjects
lines do not get changed.

  Actually opening and scanning all the messages I get is just impossible.
I guess I'll just have to miss the fascinating and vastly informative
messages that aren't identified in the subject line.

  Linda