Well,
MSM is always available at feed stores like Agway. They give it to horses for
arthritis.
My last order from the 'net was www.beyond-a-century.com with reasonable prices.

I don't beieve Ester-C is worth a premium over ascorbic acid as that's what I
use.

                                                        Chuck

Predestination was doomed from the start.