I was told that the process used was blasting the particles off the metal
using high powered lasers.  This is supposed to create the minute particle
size, therefore making it absorbable.
This link details the mineral content of the water of life

http://www.sunstoneherbals.com/wol.htm
 I found that in general, http://www.sunstoneherbals.com provide more detail
about the products than www.wateroz.com .
Jannette

 >   Just like when I tried to get the list of the 70 or 80+ minerals in
Water
> of Life...if they know that there are that many minerals in there then
> surely there must be a list somewhere of the minerals.  Otherwise, how
would
> you know.
>
> I am perplexed at the lack of information I am able to get.

---