Its easy just take 2 pieces of .999 pure silver I use wire that (I bought from a jewelry store for $10) space them apart a few inches suspended in distilled water (I buy mine from walmart for 58 cents a gallon) connect the wires to 3 9volt batteries connected together I use wires with alligator clips on both ends leave in for about an hour to 3 hours depending on how much water you use and how strong you want it
sincerely Joseph Fritz