This gives a better description of what I was trying to relate.

Diane

You will need an ounce or two of a high proof liquor or whiskey at room
temperature.  80 proof equals 40 percent alcohol, which seems just fine.
Your best bet is a clear or "white" rum that is commonly available.
Becaus
e of the primary ingredient you will not want to do TEXAS REVENGE and
drive,
or any other meaningful activity for that matter, so bedtime is an
appropriate choice.  In a china coffee mug (we didn't have any liquor
glasses
) pour about three quarters of an inch of rum and find a comfortable
chair.

Practice breathing in through your mouth and out through your nose for a
full minute.  You will do this throughout the treatment and you don't
want
to have to stop and think about it.

Say the following words out loud in a firm voice: "I REMEMBER THE ALAMO
AND
I REMEMBER WACO.  TEXAS WILL FIND YOU."  Then take a sip of the rum -
about
a tablespoon full.

Hold the rum in your mouth, swishing it around with your tongue for at
least
a full twenty seconds.

1. Breathe out through your nose - all the way.
2. Swallow the rum.
3. Take a deep breath in through your mouth, pulling alcohol
   vapor deep into you lungs.
4. Hold for five seconds.
5. Breathe out through your nose half way.
6. Inhale through your mouth and hold.
7. If you are pretty sure you've been infected, drive the alcohol
   vapor deeper into the lungs by trying to push the air out with
   mouth and nose firmly closed.
8. Finally, exhale through your nose again and relax, still
   breathing in through your mouth, out through your nose.
9. Repeat any of the phrases above, out loud.

10. Repeat steps 1 - 9 with more rum until the rum is gone.
11. Finally, say the words out loud, "Never give up. Never give up.
    Never give up." and go to bed.

You will find that Papa Hemingway and his buddies did indeed create a
marvelous technique for serious drinking.  If you have not been infected
with the new germ you will simply have had a pleasant and harmless
experience
with only enough alcohol to make a single stiff drink.  If the
"flu-like"
war germ has been busy taking over your lungs, you will have started a
fast-moving process to get rid of it which is detailed below.  At this
time
there is no reason to think that any of the germs being spread are
immune to
direct contact with alcohol.  If you see any articles about how you must
never do this procedure, you will know just how good it is.

As you get into the TEXAS REVENGE process, you may become a bit more
brave
and wish to increase it's potency.  You can do this by only swallowing
half
the rum.  Tilt your head downward and allow the remaining rum to accum
ulate in the front of your mouth before inhaling.  Then breathe in
through
pursed lips, allowing the air stream to run right across the top of the
liquid.  This will pick up a much higher amount of alcohol vapor and may
roduce a coughing reflex the first time, but you can do it once you know
what to expect.

People vary of course, but this is what you should experience IF the new
bug
has been in your lungs for a while.  The chest pain that many have
associated with pleurisy, an ache that may suddenly appear when you move
arou
nd, take a deep breath, go into a cold air, etc., will disappear
immediately.  You will also find, the next morning, that your breathing
is
easier, and that fluid production in the lungs is slowing down.  You
will
know, w
ithout any doubt, that you are feeling better.

The first proof of real effectiveness will appear 12 to 18 hours after
the
treatment.  If you are infected, TEXAS REVENGE will create a massive
die-off
of microorganisms, and their little dead bodies, toxins, and associat
ed debris must be cleaned up.  Much of this will go through the lymph
glands
under your arms and you will experience an aching sensation there and
perhaps some swelling.  Since you know what it is, there is no reason to
e alarmed.  There are products and techniques for aiding the lymphatic
system.  You might want to see what's available.  I'll post links to
good
information if you want to send them in - particularly those things that
can
 be done on the spot.

You will observe that fluid production will continue to slow down,
perhaps
getting thicker.  You will continue to breathe easier and feel better,
despite any soreness from the lymph gland overload.  Finally, from 24 to
48
 hours after treatment, you may suddenly cough up a hard mass that is
the
reported gelatin-like material the new war germ builds around itself and
the
infection site.  I don't think I would swallow this if I were you.  It
's disgusting but there's no way around it.  Just remember that this is
your
little gift from the United States Air Force.  It is a graphic
introduction
to the real world, as opposed to the Disney-like fantasy most people
 are stuck in.

You will again notice that you feel even better after expelling
whatever-it-is, and should continue to improve dramatically for the next
few
days.  It is probably too much to expect that a single treatment of
TEXAS
REVENG
E will get everything.  Also, the previously infected areas may not be
fully
able to resist other infections right away.  Consequently you may find
that
several treatments, four or five days apart are a good idea. Please
don't forget to say the words.

Two important notes:

While TEXAS REVENGE appears perfectly capable of destroying germs that
are
still in the lungs, microorganisms that move to other parts of the body
are
a different matter.  Keep your hard copy of the information provided e
arlier in this report and pulled from the web.  We will also post the
method
we use in Houston for producing colloidal silver solution for pennies.
Apologies to all those entrepreneurs who are making a fortune with this
stuff, but the information simply has to get out.

Unfortunately, TEXAS REVENGE is not particularly suited for children,
and
many of you are worried about your kids.  If you've used the method
yourself, and seen results, you might put on your thinking cap regarding
how
 get sick kids to breathe the vapor.  Remember that alcohol vapor can be
flammable.  For obvious reasons I can offer no suggestions about this.
For
heaven's sake be cautious.