James,

Please let us know more details when you can.  Perhaps there are ways that
some of us can help, e.g. phone calls, letters, etc. protesting this sort
of treatment.  It may take time, but the more people we can get aroused the
more chance we have of tackling this at a political level. What state are
you in?  I remember that Orrin Hatch pulled all sorts of political strings
to help the vitamin producers/marketers in his home state of Utah.

Best Wishes... Eric