I have read that hydrogen peroxide is great at killing germs externally as
well as internally; that it has an extra oxygen molecule that makes it better
than just oxygen alone. my question is can you nebulize with hydrogen
peroxide? and if you can, could you increase the killing of germs by also
adding c/s to it?  or would the hydrogen peroxide damage the lung tissue?
just an idea, ill leave it to you guys.                     Mike Mike