Hi Ingrid,
DC Direct current is what flows from a battery, sort of like a steady, constant stream of water from a hose. AC Altenating current is what emerges from the house wiring and is more like water from a piston pump. There is a steady but pulsing nature to it. You might notice things like fluorescent lamps humming caused by ac.

Current flows, and is measured in amperes, (amps) Sort of like buckets per minute

Voltage exists, and is analagous to pressure, which has the potential to push.

There is a relationship between ac volts and dc volts and it is how they relate to each other in terms of effective 'pressure'. An ac voltmeter measures the peak to peak voltage and automatically multiplies the answer by 0.707 to display the equivalent dc voltage. Your house power of 110 volts ac has a peak to peak of about 155v but is equivalent to battery voltage of 110v dc
OK.
Tony

INGRID KROPP-OVERSTREET wrote:
    just for the record: this whole theory is JUST a theory

    but maybe it could be onto something. cross your fingers. perfect CS
    here I come!

    just a note to add to my theory... the rain forest story I forgot to
    put down that I want to experiment ,in the later experiments when I
    have the "proper" equipment, to maintain a mean temp. of a rain
    forest of the Egyptian time frame IF the during the time frame of
    the Egyptian CS it was STILL a rain forest. and not a desert all
    ready, theoretically. or vice versa.

    I will use both temperatures. a desert temp and a rainforest and
    just because it seems like a good idea an average temperature of the
    two. then i will also make CS at the temp. of 33 degrees Fahrenheit
    because as my research began waters most powerful "life
    force/energy" is just before freezing, hence 33 degrees. then I will
    do a mean temp of the three temperatures. because it just sounds
like a good idea.
     in my CS generator I plan to use only 1 9 volt battery hooked up
    to two .9999 silver electrodes in about 8 oz of high quality H2O
    <mailto:h...@o> possibly found. (distilled) if i could make my own
    water it would be even better but i can't but i have heard that
    combining hydrogen and oxygen in a container than igniting the two
    creates water. but that's just here-say.

    then when I find out the conversion for AC to DC and vice versa to
    use the one with the lowest electrical current that way it has a
    lesser if any interaction with any natural magnetic fields created
    by gravity and so on and so forth. so that nature can set and find
    its own course for it's perfect current to begin the process of
    making the perfect silver colloid.

    then from these tests I plan to use a mineral water known as miracle
    of life which is an ionic mineral. you may remember me asking for
    info on ionic minerals. (side note: NONE RECIEVED)

    you may ask your self why would a person use an ionic mineral water
    to make CS when it has already been strongly suggested to use
    de-mineralized water or distilled water. well lets face us humans
    aren't perfect we make mistakes and we're wrong sometimes.
    plus going with the possibility that the desert was never a
    rainforest but a mere desert the whole time I know from the history
    books assuming there correct that the Nile was a source of water
    also after every flood left very very very fertile soil = high in
    minerals. so if that's the water type they had then I want it!!

    i would like to do all of the temp.'s in ionic mineral water but at
    $1.20 an OZ I have neither the money nor the proper  instruments to
    conduct such an experiment.

    so far that is pretty much the just of it. if any one wants to
    conduct these experiments on there own along side of me. feel free.
    should you happen to make a major break through and make hundreds,
    thousands, millions, billions, etc. of dollars remember to fill my
    bank account with some of the profit.

    if anyone has any info that will help me on my quest to find the
perfect CS. be sure to fill me in. thanx.