I have been reading the list for a few weeks now, It is quite wonderful thank you.

I am wondering, is there a place that there are files of important and accurate information about specifics? Such as a list of generator directions, manufacturers, silver sellers? I am interested in the dosage and treatment of conditions. (for research, mind you, I understand that no one here is giving medical advice :) )

Although the group is very informative, it is also very difficult to find specifics due to the volume of posts. I understand that there are several very educated researchers and many more who are like me, using CS with great success. The dosages range from conservative to a glass a day, the generators range from my rinky-dink home made with no tester to very specific and scientific " I know exactly what the PPM are.

I am wanting to offer my friends the CS I make and yet my medical mind says to me: This is OK for me to take, but without knowing exactly what I am giving them I am worried. Gees, with my health care background I dont "give" someone a tylenol, I hand them the bottle so that I am not prescribing.... Just offering. Maybe being in the health care field so long has made me overly cautious, but I want to know that I am giving good sound advice and quality CS.

--
anomie

"If ecstasy is our true nature, why do we think we have to die to go to heaven? If life is a celebration, why is it taking so long to get to the party?"
Margo Anand  The Art of Everyday Ecstasy

Good health is the vital principle of bliss.