Chicken Little stuff as I've seen with SARS. I guess that it is a result of elections and 9-11.

Folks,keep up working on good things to do with silver and alternative medicine.Don't worry about who or where. Don't let fear grip you and allow others to sway you in accepting something outside you to contol your free will.
Observe and give words of knowledge and strength.
The wolves are scaring the sheep.Time for the sheepdogs to calm the flock.At best SARS is just another 'annual' virus at worst its another 'spread test' and test to shake up the sheep. Control is the game.Do we let the old guard win? or do we transcend beyond their control.

Watch what you wish for...you may get it!
Love and Peace
Holland