  From: Jack Dayton
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 5:32 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>I am the cyrillic culprit( sp?)....

  Jay Ice5/26/03 11:32 AM

    I really don't want to pay some computer guy to look at it and just delete
a file and charge me $250.00 if this is a problem I can solve. Thanks guys and
sorry about this dilema.

  Jay
  I guess my last reply got Lost in (hyper) Space
  but I suggested that :
  ? 1 buy a "Dummies" book for either your computer
  or  e-mail program and spend some time READING --
  nobody said it was going to be easy.
  ? 2 Join a computer user group in your area,
  be sure to choose the one for your platform.

  Jack