Erik Duley   9/25/03 7:05 PM  Wrote:

> I understand that DMSO and MSM can be bought at Veterinary supliers.
> I have rung a lot of places here in Auckland, NZ with no luck
**************************
I buy each from the internet:

http://www.dmso.com

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/shopItemDetail.asp?txtQueryID=&txtProductID=S
W851&selPrice=&abspage=1&SID=&SourceCode=INTL007&vendor=&selSortOption=&selH
ealthDropdown=&shopperid=P6HXG57440S92H4300AKH8LW30J17SDE

That will take you right to the page, or you can go to
http://www.swansonvitamins and find it yourself.

         Msm 16 oz (454 g) Pwdr
"Take care of your vital joint tissues the natural way with MSM. A
biologically active form of the essential mineral sulfur, MSM provides basic
nourishment for the tissues that keep your joints working smoothly. It's
also great for maintaining healthy hair, skin and nails. Our convenient,
ready-mix powder features OptiMSM, the finest source of supplemental MSM
available."

see ingredients

compare at: $34.99
our price: $10.49