  From: Helena Hsu
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 11:35 AM
  Subject: CS>Re: brown recluse spider bite

  Aloha Everyone,

  I found this info from another silver list at Yahoo.

  Hmmm... interesting to know that there's another option for dealing with the
spider bites besides being "shocked".... LOL

  Warmest Regards,
  Helena

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A couple of years ago my wife was stung on her ankle by what we believe must
have been a brown recluse spider.  She did not feel anything until she
scratched a mild itch on the ankle.  Then the pain started.

  Within a few hours the pain was intense and the wound had started ulcerating.
 We applied Colloidal Silver to the wound and it seemed to help.  The next day,
she went to her physician.  After he examined the wound, he said that it looked
as though she had been stung by a brown recluse spider.  He told her that he
could not do anything for her except prescribe pain pills, and that she would
probably need a skin graft if it did not heal.

  When she returned from the doctor's office, we got some bentonite clay powder
(probably available at any health food store; do a WWW search on "bentonite"
and "pascalite"), mixed it Colloidal Silver and MSM, and applied it to the
wound as a poultice.  Within hours, the pain subsided, and was largely gone the
next day.

  My wife went back to her physician a few days later, and he was amazed at her
remarkable progress.  In fact, he told her that if anyone in his family ever
got stung by a brown recluse spider, he would send them to her for treatment!
And he was serious!  We feel that the three ingredients in the poultice had
three different effects, but this is only conjecture on our part.

  First, the bentonite clay "mud pack" may have drawn the venom out.  Secondly,
the minute electrical charge in each of the zillions of Colloidal Silver
particles may have had a neutralizing effect on the venom similar to the stun
gun protocol alluded to in other replies to the original message below.
Moreover, it has come to my attention in the last year that some creatures that
inject venom into their victims also deliver flesh eating bacteria that reside
on their fangs or stingers, or in their mouths.

  Apparently (if I understand correctly), until recently all the focus was on
the venom, and there was no awareness of the flesh eating bacteria that some of
these creatures harbor.  If this was so in my wife's case, then Colloidal
Silver probably neutralized the flesh eating bacteria as well.

  Thirdly, the MSM likely allowed the Colloidal Silver to penetrate better, and
the venom to be drawn out more readily.  For this type of wound, it may be
useful to use the poultice described, ingest Colloidal Silver and MSM, and
inhale Colloidal Silver via a nebulizer
  or a saline nasal mist sprayer that has been emptied, flushed with distilled
water, and filled halfway with Colloidal Silver.I hope that this information is
useful; let me know.