DB-- My site is under construction. I took off some info due to FDA scare. I feel that almost everyone who orders from me knows about the product. Add one teas. xylitol to 8 ounces of Cs and stir till dissolved. You may add a few drops or 1/5 teas DMSO or MSM if available-makes it a little more effective. Put the solution in an old nasal spray bottle or in a Neti cup for usage-or just lie on your back and use a dropper.
TJ Garland, CMO supplier
          there are no incurable illnesses-only incurable people.

From: daddybob <daddybob52...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Xyllergy, TJ's site, CMO
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:42:30 -0800 (PST)

TJ-

About your Xyllergy-
I searched the archives for that post, but didn't find
a formula; would you repeat it please?

I found your website. Nice. But you need to put some
more obvious contact info in there I think.

CMO- Folks, I have used TJ's CMO with WONDERFUL
results. Just a little testimonial and advertisement.

DB

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/