From: TJ Garland [mailto:goldenok...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 7:57 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Nasal Spray Bottles

Thanks. Jim.  I made the mistake of believing Apothecary Products
when they
told me they had 60 ml. SQUEEZE bottles. They sent me 35 ml. pumps
and it
took me 75 days to get my money back- and they would not reimburse me
for
the return freight.  I had to threaten to sue them.They are
apparently a
home based business with no money and a total lack of business
acumen. Those
in the last link are metered pumps and regular pumps.  Seems everyone
just
skips over the words "nasal squeeze".
  Ridiculous prices for a 20 th ounce of plastic.

TJ Garland, CMO supplier
           there are no incurable illnesses-only incurable people.

http://silverlist.org

http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html

>List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

Say “goodbye” to busy signals and slow downloads with a high-speed
Internet
connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average.

This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System.
http://www.nod32.com