esl...@aol.com wrote:

I believe gout is caused by excess acid being stored in the extremities as crystalized deposits. A simple cure is to alkalize the body by eating a diet heavy on the greens and fruits. Also many have been healed of gout by simply drinking lots of pure unsweetened cherry juice which dissolves the acid deposits and alkalizes the body. I'm not sure if cs would help with gout. Others may know.
Steve

Gout is urea crystallizing in the muscles of the extremities caused by over consumption of proteins. protein=nitrogenous waste=urea. Cut back on meat and above advise along with drinking a lot of lemon or lime juice and water helps alkalise the body.

Holland