On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 03:43:52 +1000, Douglas Haack wrote in
<3fc394d8.db025...@adelphia.net>:

>As soon as you enter your home environment from outside -- wash
>your hands!! Avoid introducing the dirt and bacteria etc from outside.
>Forgive me for reminding us all about this very simple but important
>habit.

Studies done in my home country, Austria, have shown that the
healthiest children are farm children, whose contact with
outside bacteria is frequent and intense.

It would not surprise me if our sensitivity to infections
were not a result of too many, but too little bacteria
in our daily environment!

The immune system seems to need training like any other
body function.

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at