I use a metered nasal spray that came with a commercial CS in it. I make
a 10% or stronger DMSO with 10 ppm CS. It helps my sinuses a lot. I have
used drops but the spray is easier and I think stays in longer. I do it
four or five times a day. If I had a sever sinus infection I would hang
my head upside down and stay that way for as long as 5 minutes to get it
to run way up into the sinuses. They are larger than you think.

Garnet