Marshall- I have a lot of exotics in stock from ORNL surplus.-- Moly, Zr, Ti, Hf, Mag, etc. Cheap if any needs some.

TJ Garland, CMO supplier
          there are no incurable illnesses-only incurable people.

From: Marshall Dudley <mdud...@execonn.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>silver electrolysis
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:41:46 -0500

You have to get the electronegativity of the metal correct so that the
current flows in the right direction. You would need a metal with an
electronegativity which is less than that of silver, which is 1.4.  The
alkali metals are less, but using sodium, calcium or potassium would
prove to be quite exciting.  You might try Ti or Mo or Nb which are in
the range of 1.2 to 1.3.

Marshall