Greetings, Ole:

Typical misinformation.  I love the part about a 500 PPM solution being "not
strong enough" and  0.001 micron sized particles not quite being small
enough.

I also love this:

For any scientific body that wishes to verify these statements about the
parts per million or size of the silver particles in Nano Silver, realize
that almost all ordinary laboratory equipment that is used to identify
ingredients in substances will not work with nano-ized particles, because
they are so small. You must be able to "see" individual atoms or extremely
small molecules to detect the silver's presence, and most equipment cannot
do this. The strong silver presence in Nano Silver is obvious to anyone who
tastes it, but for mechanical systems, it's very difficult to detect. That's
why it works so well.

It's typical Drunvalo Melchizedek drivel; par for the course.

I'm betting it's just another silver citrate-type product.  Unfortunately, I
tend to get really irritated with this type of promotional abuse.  I'm
assuming they have some sophisticated equipment to test their product @ 2000
PPM?

WATER OZ SILVER was and is very similiar, in both attitude and marketing.
They hid their products true make-up for a long time, until Frank tested it
and revealed what is really was.

Best Regards,

Jason