Hiya Steve:

That's from Bob Lee... Here's his account, with the names and locations
removed ( sorry about the name's removed, I use this on our testimonials
section ):

Greeting Glorious Ones of CS,

A Test: Do not do this at home.

A few military friends of mine got together last week for the usual yak-yak
about military things. The talk came around to the anthrax shots. I opened
my mouth and said they wouldn`t need them if all the military were taking
colloidal silver. A long discussion then went on, at the end we had decided
to set up a real "he-man", "macho", "walk the walk" test.

Cold brew will do things to normally intelligent people. This was not a
smart thing to do, but please consider who our small group is. One was me,
[ name removed ], ex-seal from Nam, One ex-Army Ranger, [ name removed ],
from Desert Storm, and one ex 82nd Air Borne from Bosnia, [ name removed ],
(paratrooper). I`m the oldest, they are young guys.

The test was to eat rotten meat and see if the colloidal silver would
prevent problems. We agreed that if anyone became ill we would wait for at
least a 103 F degree fever before taking colloidal silver. If it (the CS)
did not work we would go to the ER at a fever of 105 degrees F. The ER was
only a few blocks away at [ name removed ] Hospital.

Then we decided that one, [ Observer ], would be the observer, and the other
two would eat the rotten meat. Then we decided that one meat would be
treated with colloidal silver and one not. OK, so here we go to [ name
removed ]'s house and get the rotten meat he was going to throw out, it
smelled very bad and strong. [ Name Removed ] is baching, so whats new. We
made two patties of about 1/4 lb each, hamburger size.

One was put in a bowl and CS poured over it and kneeded well in the CS and
made into a patty again. The other one was untreated. We drew straws to see
who got each patty. I got the CS one and [ Victim ] got the untreated one.
We ate them, with a little beer to blunt the taste of them. Really macho.
:-) Then we waited.

After half an hour [ Victim ] developed a stomach ache, which proceeded to
get worse. He had classical symptoms of food poisoning (botulism). I did not
develop any symptoms at all. His temperature began to rise so we decided to
use the CS right away at about 101.5 F. [ Victim ] took four tablespoons of
CS every 15 minutes for 90 minutes (1 1/2 hrs). Temperature held steady then
began dropping; took CS at four tablespoons every 30 minutes, and by the end
of four hours he was feeling normal again.

Continued CS at four tablespoons once an hour until the end of six hours
just to make sure the botulism was gone. That was Saturday, now its Monday
and still OK. The colloidal silver was 9ppm, active. So what does it prove
(besides our dumb idea)?

Well, the colloidal silver treated meat was rendered safe. This showed that
CS can treat rotten food in an emergency if need be with CS. It proved to us
it would stop botulism. I usually take CS before eating out anyway.

It proved we shouldn`t drink so much at one time. Now [ names removed ] are
using colloidal silver. :-) Now I feel better about them and their health.

Bless you [ Name Removed ]