Evening Garnet,

Prions are not unicellular organisms they are protiens, so no CS will
not kill them.
   Can you elaborate on this a bit.

Most people want to think of prions being alive because they appear so deadly.

My idea has been that prions are simply defective protein molecules. The body is fooled somehow into processing these as normal proteins, and maybe storing these ( or using ) molecules to build brain cells.

I see a similarity between defective protein molecules and defective fat molecules. The body is not well equipped to reject these defective molecules, whether fat or protein.

Now, we have defective carbohydrate molecules. All of these are made by man, not by nature.

So, the human body is in a world of hurt. Most problems of man are caused by man.

 Wayne