Re: CS>spider bite

     From: Wayne Fugitt (view other messages by this author)
     Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:16:55

Evening Dan,

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=430&i=9

Spider victim's choice: surgery or lawn mower or ?

I read most of the article.  It has little bits of truth mixed in
with mainstream misinformation.

Anyone that reads this article and believes all of it is in BIG
TROUBLE.   Even the statements by the doctors are near
worthless.

The most important thing anyone can learn about using the internet
is to recognize the mainstream lies very quickly.  I agree it takes
years of study to "smell" a mainstream site over a wire, but I
can do it.

Get off the site as quickly as possible.  LEAVE, and forget
everything you read there.

I am beginning to think the whole "CureZONE" may be worthless
or worse.

A large percent of the information is based on what happens to a
typical
American weakling who has a compromised immune system and a weakened
body chemistry by long or short term use of drugs.

Everyone must decide who they are, where they are, and what
level of health they have in order to do battle with spider bites and
other invaders.   If one cannot do this, he may have to place
his health and his life in the hands of the unknowing.

I may have a report from a recent fatal spider bite.  I am trying to
make contact now with close friends of the victim.  I strongly
suspect the treatment was inadequate.

If my bite had taken a turn for the
worst, I was making plans to see Dr. Abrams.  It is a 500 mile
drive.

Check the site of Dr. Stan Abrams....
http://www.spiderbitetreatment.com/

I see not one word of truth in the block below, based on my
experience.  Others may respond as suggested below.