Daddybob asks:
> So does anyone know how to build a homemade Spider
> Bite Zapper circuit with the specs of 25,000 volts and
> 350 milliamps? Or is there a particular stun gun that
> can be bought and modified, and if so how to modify?

Ummm, guys? Before you go running off to build something like this
would you please check those specs?

It seems to me that over 1/3 of an amp at 25 kilovolts is a rather
large amount of energy -- likely lethal. It's certainly enough to stop
the heart if used in the wrong spot. I don't think that's what the
designers had in mind. <frown>

Did somebody mistake milliamps for microamps, or picoamps?

Be careful out there...

Mike D.