I used Epsom Salts in baths and packed it on to my arms that were badly
blistered. It was not that effective for me. Yarrow and clay politice
took it out in one 20 minute session, I also used Comfrey and Slippery
Elm but it was the Yarrow that is the PI remedy specifically, the other
two are healing as well.

Garnet