    From: Marshall Dudley <mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com>
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 8:59 AM
    Subject: Re: CS>New CS Use?

    Not a new use. Been discussed here probably at least a dozen times
    over the last few years.  Almost everyone here uses it for food
    poisoning, and I have never heard of it not helping, in most cases
    causing complete recovery within minutes.

    Marshall

    William Missett wrote:

    I may have discovered a new use for CS, at least one I've not
    seen discussed here. (Caution: graphic language)  I ate a piece
    of old chicken the other night, and at 3 in the morning came out
    of bed running for the bathroom.  I knew I was going to
    projectile vomit very quickly.  I hit the toilet, and got hit
    with a wave of nausea that I thought was that magic moment.  But
    it backed off a second, and when it did, I grabbed my bottle of
    Microdyn off the sink, and squirted a healthy dose into my mouth,
    and swallowed it.  My nausea instantly ceased, and I did not
    throw up.  I know that it was a certainty had it not been for the
CS. Another CS miracle!