Hello I'm new to this list and only just discovered CS yesterday via an email I
recieved. I am VERY interested in the health giving properties of CS. I have a
14 year old daughter who was diagnosed with 'Hashimoto's disease when she was
just 7 years old. Her immune system attacks her thyroid for no known reason and
when she picks up a virus/germ she goes down like a sack of potatoes because
her immune system is so busy attacking her thyroid it has'nt the proper
resources to fight her latest virus!  From what I have read about CS it sounds
like it could be  a Godsend for her. I also have a one year old African Grey
parrot, and was wondering if I could use CS for him? If so, what would the
dosage be?

Many thanks

Patti