I am new to the silver list but not to Colloidals. I am retired and spend a lot
of time making them. for the past 2-1/2 years. I have made Colloidal Silver
with a 30 volt DC unit I built.

Recently I built a 15000 volt AC unit and have been making
Gold, Silver, Copper and Zinc. I make and give away the Gold and Silver. I am
amazed with the results I have been told from people I give it to.

I am still learning, and appreciate the info I receive from your feedback.

I read about mixing CS with DMSO. Is this strictly for topical applications.

More Later

Bill Amos