Can you give some more information about the LED arrays you used?
How many LEDs in the array, pulsed or continuous current, what is the
total brightness?  How did you use them on your eyes?

Thanks,

Dan

>>> "scl...@netzero.net" <scl...@netzero.net> 8/2/2004 12:53:41 AM >>>
 Just wanted to let all of you know I have been using an LED array for
about a week and have experienced:

Imrovement in accuity and sharpness in both eyes using red 660nm
array.
Healing of a lower back injury in 1 day 1 20min treatment 880nm
infrared.
reduction of 90% in what I believe is liver pain from stones.
Healing of a knee injury experienced by my wife in a few 20min sessions
with 880nm infrared array.

  I believe LED arrays will be the cutting edge of healing many
different ailments. I realy didn't expect the LED to be this effective.
It's almost miraculous. I'm reminded of Star Trek and how Bones would
wave an electronic wand over a wounded person and they would heal almost
instantly. Were not that far away from Star Trek. I would encourage all
of you who are into alt. healing to either buy an LED array or build
your own. I am truly amazed and it's only been a week using this thing!
Steve