From: "William Amos" <wa...@mailstation.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 3:37 PM
Subject: CS>Fwd:Silver Nuggets (1 of 2)

> Final notice of colloidal gold generator sales:
>
> In the last several years, we have introduced thousands of people to the
benefits of colloidal gold. It is an "elixir" of marvelous value. Many
people become absolutely committed to including it in their daily supplement
regimen and spreading the news of its transforming properties to others.

> It is colloidal gold which elevated this devotee to a higher plane of joy,
peace, confidence and achievement starting in 1999. B.G. (before gold), I
was a mediocre serial entrepreneur, having started a dozen businesses with
only a few still alive after the first year, usually due to losing focus and
becoming distracted by the next "greener pasture." When gold began flowing
in my bloodstream, focus came and the failure mechanism which had limited my
success for over 40 years simply melted away. Within a few months, it was
like after struggling to get above the clouds, I was soaring, confident of
where I was and convinced of the great purpose God had ordained for my life.

> My wife, Denise, began taking colloidal gold at the same time I did. Her
mental, emotional and spiritual life began to fall into place as well. She
was always a beautiful girl but had never been able to fully benefit from
this gift, never feeling beautiful and confident. Today, her radiance and
confidence light up any room she enters with a warmth and beauty which
endears her to friends, family and even foes. She is my shining light, my
almost constant warm companion and my biggest cheerleader, and I feel sorry
for any man that isn't me, because of her. She marks this smoothing of her
ups and downs and "arriving" at this new emotional, mental and spiritual
freedom to the advent of our colloidal gold use.

> If you think this sounds a little too "New Age" for your spiritual
position, be it Christian or Jewish, let me take you back to the Old
Testament (The Torah). In the book of Exodus, chapter 32, verse 20, we see
Moses (the one chosen of God to lead the children of Israel out of Egypt and
into the promised land) in a real pickle. While he was up on the mountain,
getting the Ten Commandments from God, his disillusioned followers, having
become impatient with waiting and afraid of the spiritual fireworks going on
within earshot and eyesight, degenerated into chaos, fashioned their gold
jewelry into an idol (the golden calf) and were worshipping it. Like, duh?
These were the same people who had been led by a pillar of cloud in the
daytime and a pillar of fire by night, seen God part the Red Sea, then drown
their enemies before their eyes when they tried to pursue them through the
dry seabed. Now a little wait (40 days) had turned them into heathens, no
> better than the evil rulers from which they had been delivered. But, God
had a plan (as He always does.)

> The Great Physician prescribed the first recorded pharmaceutical remedy,
colloidal gold. It says in Exodus, 32, starting at verse 19,

> 19 "And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he
saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the
tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

> 20 And he took the [golden] calf which they had made, and burnt it in the
fire, and ground it to powder, and strowed it upon the water, and made the
children of Israel drink of it."

> This process of "burning gold in the fire" is exactly how we make it! When
I found this verse in 1999, I had been taking colloidal gold for a few
weeks. My pool game had improved, markedly, my confidence had become steady,
the peace and quiet joy which I had come to know as a Christian smoothed out
as a "normal" condition, rather than an intermittent "flash" of anointing.