  From: gallen4...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 3:15 PM
  Subject: CS>Gold Generator

  I have been making CS for a few years and I'm now interested in making
colloidal gold. But a search of the archives and extensive googling shows that
gold generators are few and far between -- and expensive. One of the less
expensive, which is said to produce both silver and gold is on sale at
http://colloidalsilvergens.com/generator-info/colloidal_gold_generator. htm

  The sales report says it can produce "40ppm and higher with a new 4"
electrode which is 90% .999 gold and 10% .999 silver."

  Has anyone had experience with this machine?  Comments would be appreciated.

  George