wow! I am in Kamloops, use to live in Vancouver,
Englsih Bay, about 7 years ago, then got the MCS
reallly bad and had to move up here live with parents.

Been a long haul.

LYME I think is the reason I have been or got ill.

Treating with antibiotics, only thing working now, so
will see how I do. A man just made some CS for me,
last week, so using this now with antibiotics.

:)

Gehna
--- Christine Carleton <essential-liv...@telus.net>

http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html